The protection of your private data while using our website www.maxilomed.ro is an important aspect for us. This is why in what follows, we inform you about your personal data processing. When using and processing personal data, S.C. MAXILOMED S.R.L., as an owner, website administrator and goods seller, strictly complies with the legal provisions in force regarding data protection.
1. Data security
For your personal data protection, S.C. MAXILOMED S.R.L. has taken technical and organizational measures in order to protect these data from loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. The adopted measures are periodically verified and constantly adapted to the state of the art. In case of a violation of your personal data protection resulting in a major risk for your rights and freedoms, we will notify you as soon as possible within 72 hours.
2. Processing of minors
We expressly consider that all personal data processing refers exclusively to persons who have reached the age of 16 years. The use of systems and tools, as well as the results of data processing for users who are not of this minimum age, is prohibited without the consent of parents/guardians. However, if personal data processing takes place, we will stop processing these data once this is known.
3. CCollection and processing of personal data
Data provided by the user
Personal data are processed by us in compliance with the legal provisions in force regarding the protection of personal information. If you correspond with us or fill out a form with data on our website, please be aware that the data you specify on this form will be processed for the purposes described below.
Data collected by us
4. Processing of data that do not require your consent
More information on processing of data that do not require your consent can be found in the following section:
When you send the contact form, your personal information will be processed as follows: surname, first name, telephone, subject of the message, and text of your request.
• Aim: answering your request
• Reason: legitimate interest in processing your questions individually and in answering them in a credible manner.
• Duration of storage: the data provided by you through the contact form are stored on our e-mail address for 12-24 months.
• Consequences of refusal: unless you provide this information, you will not be able to contact us and we will not be able to provide the requested information.
5. Cookies and Social Plug-ins
6. The rights of the persons concerned
You can make use of the following rights with respect to processing personal data:
Right to information. You can request a confirmation of the processing of your personal data and the way it is used.
Right to correction. You can always request correction or completion of incomplete or incorrect personal data.
Right to deletion. You may request the deletion of your personal data if the purpose for which they were collected no longer exists, if their processing is contrary to legal provisions, if their processing excessively affects your interests or if the processing is based on your agreement, which you have revoked. Please note that there may be other reasons to prevent the immediate deletion of your data, such as ongoing contracts, mandatory filing periods, pending actions, claims, the exercise or defense of legal rights, etc.
Right to limit processing. You have the right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
– You dispute the accuracy of your data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your data,
– Processing your personal data is against the legal requirements, but you oppose deleting them and request a limitation on the use of these data,
– Your personal data are no longer required for the intended purpose, but you still need these data for the purpose of performing, exercising or defending legal claims, or
– You have challenged your personal data processing.
Right to data transmission. You may request that we make available your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, customary and legible form by our technical means, as we process these data on the basis of your agreement or for the execution of a contract between us, processing being performed automatically.
Right to appeal. If we process your personal data to perform tasks of public interest, to exercise a public authority, or if we refer to the need to defend a legitimate interest, you may contest the processing of such data to the extent that there is a legitimate interest in your personal data. You can always revoke your consent to submitting advertisements without indicating a reason.
Right to complain. If you believe that we have breached provisions of Romanian or European law in processing your personal data, thereby violating your rights, please contact us in order to clarify your questions. Of course you are entitled to contact the Romanian Data Protection Authority, or a European Supervisory Authority.
These rights can be exercised directly to S.C. MAXILOMED S.R.L. through a notification to email@example.com
7. Contact details
S.C. MAXILOMED S.R.L.
Oradea, Stefan Zweig 2